We love hearing from our clients. Please feel free to leave us a review and tell us how we are doing.
Your restoration experts in Winston-Salem, NC
The mold building up in my air vents was starting to get intolerable. It was ugly and it was causing my son to have breathing problems. When I hired Restoration 1, they were able to get rid of that stuff. No complaints at all from me. My air vents are clean and my son is healthy. Thank you, Restoration 1.
I had mold building up around my bathtub for quite some time. I finally decided it was time to get rid of that junk, so I called Restoration 1. They got rid of that gunk so thoroughly and quick it made my head spin. Great job, guys. I love my bathroom now.
My entire carpet was flooded after my water pipes busted. Restoration 1 was able to vacuum all of the water out at a really fast pace. It didn’t take long for the work to be done and the servicemen were friendly and helpful. I’d recommend Restoration 1 to anybody!
How else can I say this? Restoration 1 went above and beyond to restore my living room after the fire. I am so grateful for their service. They are the upmost professionals and the only company I’d recommend to my friends and family.
A fire started in my kitchen that that left a lot of burn damage. My cabinets and walls were all burnt really bad. But after Restoration 1 did their job, my kitchen looked like new again. I was so relieved. Thank you, Restoration 1!
When you have had a fire in your home, your life gets turned upside down. You experience terror, danger and a whole lot of damage to your home. After the initial trauma passes, you begin to rebuild. You have a unique opportunity to upgrade the smoke alarm system to increase future protection for your home. […]
In March, six people in Winston-Salem lost their home to an electrical fire. After a shorted electrical outlet, firefighters were called in to tame the blaze. However, the fire consumed most of the home and left the owners temporarily homeless. On a larger scale, the U.S. Fire Administration reports about 25,000 electrical fires each year, […]